Unstoppable Fat Loss Interviews For Free
Just what exactly do you think it takes to achieve your dream body?
Think about that for a moment. Got any idea? Have no idea? Seriously, what do you think it takes?
That’s the question my friend Scott Tousignant is asking over on his blog Unstoppable-Fat loss and he's giving away his entire collection of motivational and inspirational audio interviews of which I am a part. He’s adding to that, his and his wife’s (the Fit Chic) ebooks for free. Part of what he's giving you is his $47 Unstoppable Fat Loss interview set.
I am very happy to be a part of his interview series where Scott interviewed me for a full hour asking what it was that got me started, kept me going and continues to inspire me to take action on my health and physique.
Now, when I say unstoppable, I really mean unstoppable. I've talked about this before, about people who always seem to come up with a reason that they can't do it. They're disabled, or they don't have the money to eat better, or they don't get the support from their spouse, or whatever.
well, who's life is it anyway?
Nino was born 3 months prematurely. His parents were told that he was simply too small and underdeveloped to survive and that they needed to prepare for the worst.
A priest was called to the nursury and read Nino his last rights. But it looks like life had other plans for Nino!
Nino grew little by little until he was well enough to go home from the hospital after several months. In his childhood he underwent corrective leg surgery that was unsuccessful. Nino was left having to rely on crutches or a wheel chair in order to get around.
Later in life Nino decided that he wanted to become as fit as possible. When he tried to join a gym, he was told by a professional trainer that, “it would be unsafe for him to use the exercise equipment”.
What a good thing Nino decided not to listen to the “No’s” and to block out the negativity!
Nino decided that he couldn’t accept the limitations that others were trying to impose on him.
Was it easy for him to get where he is today. Absolutely Not!
Nino pushed himself physically and mentally to develop a body that was healthy, fit, and conditioned. He achieved his dreams!
Scott interviews Jon Benson, Tom Venuto, Dax Moy, Donna Krech and many others including
Dr. Joe Vitale
* Author of "The Attractor Factor." Lost over 80lbs applying the teachings of The Law Of Attraction.
* Creator of "Chisel Your Abs"
* Creator of "Addictive Health" and "Program Yourself Thin"
* Author of "Will The Real You Please Stand Up", creator of the "Booming Women Conference", former WNBA Star.
* Creator of "Weight Loss and The Mind"
* Author of "Naturally Thin Secrets" and "Attracting A Thin You"
* Author of "The Body Sculpting Bible" Series, "Mind Over Muscle", "Goal Mining", and "Zone Tone"
* Creator of "The Fountain Of Youth World Summit" and "Live Awesome"
* Creator of "Your Business Body", "Fitness Figure Reality", and "Bodybuilders Reality"
* Creator of the "Total Transformation Challenge"
* Author of "Real Man Fitness" and "Underground Strengths Manual"
* Author of "Home Gym Secrets" and "Traveling Trainers Guide"
I’ve been listening to the interviews when I go for my walks and truly, sincerely think that it will make a difference in your life. If you were to get just ONE piece of information that changes how you think and helps you get results, then it would be worth it wouldn’t it? Have a look at the Unstoppable Fat Loss interview series so you know what you're playing for at least.
What do you think it takes to create your dream body?
Scott’s contest is open until October 1st 2007, then he picks a winner and gives his entire product line away. Go enter your answer. You understand that when I say it's free, that I mean, it's absolutely free right? no cost to you? no charge. Free.