So simple, yet so profound.
It takes a whole different approach to looking at the body, food, and what food does as opposed to what food is!
The body has the ability to heal itself if it’s given the proper combination of whole foods and that we must take responsibility for our own health!
The body heals itself
- Regeneration versus substitution
- A healthy body heals itself
- A healthy body protects itself
- The body has its own intelligence
- The body is very complicated
Feed the body with the proper combination of whole foods and food herbs
- No food is perfect for the body in itself
- No fads or gimmicks
- Something is not good for you just because it’s natural or
Herbal or Exotic
- Balance of macro-nutrients, micro-nutrients, yin / yang, colors, tastes,
five elements, four qualities
We have to take responsibility for our own health
- Take action!
- Listen to your body
- Be aware of the mind-body connection
- Other possible or necessary changes: physical (exercise),
mental, emotional, spiritual.
- It is up to you to make sure you get the highest quality water, be around good people who support you,
get plenty of quality rest and never cease to grow.
“It’s not what we eat or drink occasionally, but what we consume on a daily basis that determines our ongoing level of health.”
“Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food”